Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mr.vette mr.vette is offline

Default Word 2003 Envelopes Delivery Addresses Not appearing

When I go to envelopes and labels in Microsoft Word 2003 and select and
attempt to insert an address from the Delivery Address selection, it will no
longer display the address is chose.

On top of this the return address will no longer save the address I typed in
and saved earlier.

--
mr.vette

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mr.vette mr.vette is offline

On top of this, when I attempt to insert an address a window pops up asking
me to "Choose Profile". The only option is "Outlook". Hoping for a response
soon or I will just remove and replace Microsoft Office.
--
mr.vette