Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Bad Move

Great, thanks for letting us know. I don't deal with Access forms, so I
wasn't aware of that wrinkle.
--
Jay

Scafidel wrote:
Thanks, Jay. I had also posted this in Access and I found that,
while I had changed the path in VBA, I still had to change it in the
form properties. I've got it working now.

It sounds like the error message may be accurate. Try selecting a
template in the Open dialog, clicking the down arrow on the Open
button, and choosing "Open and Repair".

Beyond that, http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm
may help.

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:01:02 -0800, Scafidel
wrote:

I (foolishly) moved my Access 2007 Database and corresponding
Templates by using "Cut and Paste." Now when I attempt a merge, I
get "5151 Word was unable to read this document. It may be
corrupt." When I open the templates, I notice that the Bookmarks
show and are listed, but the goto button won't light up. Restore
didn't help. Any suggestions? --
Scafidel
Lafayette, Louisiana

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

How do I move a picture on a page without making others move? Alia Page Layout 1 October 29th 07 08:36 PM
Move Preparation Hernandez Microsoft Word Help 2 October 30th 06 04:40 PM
move down/up a screen rgb Microsoft Word Help 1 October 4th 06 12:01 PM
move screen up rgb Microsoft Word Help 0 August 31st 06 05:25 PM
Can I move my pages around eg pg 8 to be pg 3 Laura C Page Layout 2 January 7th 05 03:10 PM