Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kippers kippers is offline

Default Questions mark bullets appearing

I have a 90 page report that I am due to submit and all of a sudden question
mark bullets have appeared in random places throughout the document (mainly
in tables). The bullets are appearing where there were no bullets previously
so it's not as if the bullet has changed type

Any ideas? Any help gratefully appreciated!

Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kippers kippers is offline

ave noticed that for soem reason all my tables have been given the 'list
bullet' style which may explain it. However when I try to remove this style
it doesn't let me. Does anyone know how I can remove it? If I go through the
document and remove the bullets manually my tables will still be assigned
this 'list table' style and so there is a risk it will happen again!

"kippers" wrote:

I have a 90 page report that I am due to submit and all of a sudden question
mark bullets have appeared in random places throughout the document (mainly
in tables). The bullets are appearing where there were no bullets previously
so it's not as if the bullet has changed type

Any ideas? Any help gratefully appreciated!

Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

You can Find/Replace the List style to the style you do want. Usually quite
painless.
Best of luck
DeanH