Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MellowYellow MellowYellow is offline

Default Words appearing bold when printed, yet not on the screen

I'm having trouble with printing the font that I see on the screen, it seems
to be more bolder. Even though it says within my font tab that what I see on
the screen is what will be printed off, the print off seems to be
considerably more 'bold' than the font on screen. I have tried checking
everything I can think of yet nothing seems to be as it shouldn't.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I'm getting a bit fed up of emphasising
everything!

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fred Fred is offline

The font has to be big enough on the screen in order to show bolding (show
meaning making it look different than non-bold text).

Simpling zooming the view a little larger may fix your problem.

"MellowYellow" wrote:

I'm having trouble with printing the font that I see on the screen, it seems
to be more bolder. Even though it says within my font tab that what I see on
the screen is what will be printed off, the print off seems to be
considerably more 'bold' than the font on screen. I have tried checking
everything I can think of yet nothing seems to be as it shouldn't.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I'm getting a bit fed up of emphasising
everything!

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MellowYellow MellowYellow is offline

The font is big enough, and appears narrow on screen which is how I want it,
yet when it is printed it appears bold. In the font tab it does say how it
appears is how it is printed yet it is noticeably different.

Thank you