Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CJBookie CJBookie is offline

Default Automatic saving in Word

Is there a feature, as in Publisher, that prompts one to save their
documents? I have the auto-save feature turned on, but that isn't what I'm
looking for. I cannot get my co-workers to periodically save their
documents, and thought that if there is a prompt, perhaps they would remember
to save!
--
I have a "love/hate" relationship with computers - I love them, they hate me!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:38:01 -0800, CJBookie
wrote:

Is there a feature, as in Publisher, that prompts one to save their
documents? I have the auto-save feature turned on, but that isn't what I'm
looking for. I cannot get my co-workers to periodically save their
documents, and thought that if there is a prompt, perhaps they would remember
to save!

There is no "feature", but there are third-party solutions to the
problem. One is available on Graham Mayor's site at
http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm, and others will turn
up in a Google search.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CJBookie CJBookie is offline

Awesome! Thank you!!! I did do a search yesterday, but didn't come up with
anything "easy" or understandable. This should do the trick! Thank you,
thank you!!!