Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debra Ann

Default Physical Page Number

Is there a way of getting the same result in the header of a Word file as the
VBA code "wdActiveEndPageNumber". This code gives you the physical page
number you are on. It is not affected by restarted page numbers in different
sections. I've tried everything.

Thanks,

--
Debra Ann
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg

Debra Ann,

The only way that I know of (I have not attempted a VBA solution) is
covered under the topic "Dual numbering" he

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Page_Numbering.htm

It is a laborious process that involves calculating all of the previous
sections pages.