Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EK

Default How do I set default font for return address on envelopes

I'd like to set a default font (blue garmond) for my return address when
printing envelopes. I know how to change the font on for my return address
but after the envelope is printed and I'm ready to print the next envelope
the default font goes back to black aerial. After changing the font I even
selected "default" and then "ok" but it defaults back to black aerial when I
try to print the next envelope. Also I don't know how to print more than one
envelope at the same time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:13:02 -0800, "EK"
wrote:

I'd like to set a default font (blue garmond) for my return address when
printing envelopes. I know how to change the font on for my return address
but after the envelope is printed and I'm ready to print the next envelope
the default font goes back to black aerial. After changing the font I even
selected "default" and then "ok" but it defaults back to black aerial when I
try to print the next envelope. Also I don't know how to print more than one
envelope at the same time.

Modify the settings of the Envelope Return style, as discussed in
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm. Also look at
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm.

To print multiple copies of the same envelope, click the Add to
Document button in the Envelope dialog, instead of the Print button.
Then use the regular File Print dialog and set the number of copies
there. Either click the Current Page option (assuming the cursor in
the document is on the envelope page) or type the page number 0 in the
Pages box. Click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman