Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gizmo Gizmo is offline

Default How to change default format in Word from normal to no spacing?

Every time I open Word 2007, a new document screen automatically chooses
Normal as the spacing. But this is bad because the lines are 1 1/2 lines
apart. I want to change to No Spacing so it looks normal. But everytime I
go into Options/advanced the only choice for default paragraph style is
Normal, which is poorly displayed. How can I change the default if there are
no more choices?