Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paula Paula is offline

Default Word 2003 - Apply Style - Not consistent

We have a style that was created that changes paragraphs to a certain line
spacing, indent, and the font to Book Antigua 12. It is a paragraph style.

When we apply the style to an existing paragraph that contains concentrated
underlined text on five consecutive lines of text, the underlining is removed.
If we apply the style to an existing paragraph that contains underlined text
and the underlined text is spread out throughout the paragraph and not on 5
consecutive lines, the underline is not removed. All of the underlined text
reads the same.

This same problem occurs even is we apply the built-in styles from Word,
such as Heading 1, Heading 2, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Paula