Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SkYwinG SkYwinG is offline

Default this modification is not allowed becasue the selection is locked?

I keep getting this prompt in the lower right hand corner of my screen when
ever i want to type something... any and every word document. how do I unlock
this selection? how do i fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...13e587d9612b32

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tishy Tishy is offline

"SkYwinG" wrote:

I keep getting this prompt in the lower right hand corner of my screen when
ever i want to type something... any and every word document. how do I unlock
this selection? how do i fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tishy Tishy is offline

"Tishy" wrote:

"Tishy" wrote:

"SkYwinG" wrote:

I keep getting this prompt in the lower right hand corner of my screen when
ever i want to type something... any and every word document. how do I unlock
this selection? how do i fix this problem?

Where do i find the answer to this question??????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Tishy wrote:
Where do i find the answer to this question??????

Click on the link in Jay's reply.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rivergirl rivergirl is offline

"SkYwinG" wrote:

I keep getting this prompt in the lower right hand corner of my screen when
ever i want to type something... any and every word document. how do I unlock
this selection? how do i fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"SkYwinG" wrote:

I keep getting this prompt in the lower right hand corner of my screen when
ever i want to type something... any and every word document. how do I unlock
this selection? how do i fix this problem?

I need help with unlocking selection. I am unable to edit document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you activate your copy of Word? Is it a trial version that expired?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"rivergirl" wrote in message
news

"SkYwinG" wrote:

I keep getting this prompt in the lower right hand corner of my screen
when
ever i want to type something... any and every word document. how do I
unlock
this selection? how do i fix this problem?

I need help with unlocking selection. I am unable to edit document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bubbles3 bubbles3 is offline

"SkYwinG" wrote:

I keep getting this prompt in the lower right hand corner of my screen when
ever i want to type something... any and every word document. how do I unlock
this selection? how do i fix this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this is Word 2007, the problem is usually that you're running an expired
trial version. If so, it's time to buy the full version.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP