Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rachel Rachel is offline

Default multilevel list - tab doesn't advance to next bullet

Hello,

I have used multilevel lists before without a problem in Word 2007 but when
I tried to use it today it gave me some issues. I am able to insert the
first bullet of a multilevel list, then i type a line of text, press enter to
advance to the next line and then push tab to advance to a new bullet at an
indented position. However, when I push the tab button all that it does is
indent where my text will begin and the bullet remains the same as the one
above and is not indented at all. I've tried bullet multilevel lists and
numbered lists without any success. Thank you for any help!!

Rachel