curlykin22

Default sending documents as e-mail don't show up in outlook as sent. ho.

When I send a document from Word, it doesn't show up in the sent folder on
Outlook. Is there a way to set this up?
Jezebel

Are the sent emails going somewhere else? Outlook can be set up so that
replies go not into Sent Items folder but into the same folder as the
message you're replying to. There might also be Rules set up that can do
pretty well anything.

"curlykin22" wrote in message
When I send a document from Word, it doesn't show up in the sent folder on
Outlook. Is there a way to set this up?

curlykin22

Thank you for your reply. The e-mails are going where they are supposed to
go but there is no record of them, like in Outlook. Are the Rules that you
are talking about setting up in Word, or in Outlook?