phillip9

Default change booklet back to normal multipage document

Hello everyone,

I have created a booklet in Word 2002 using the bookfold options for page
layout. The page setup is also landscape, double-sided.

The booklet looks great, but I have recently been told to convert it to a
normal word document (portrait, single sided, no bookfold) because my
supervisor wants to send it to some people who are using older versions of
word. There are other reasons, but anyway, I have to figure this out.

When I try using page setup and change the formatting back to a normal
document, word corrupts the document by moving images and content all over
the pages, generally leaving large blanks on the right-hand side of the page
and generally messing up the formatting.

Is there any simple way to convert a bookfold/booklet back to a normal
single-sided document? Is there any hard way to do it?

Thank you

phill

Retain the landscape format and format the document into two columns,
setting the space between columns to equal the sum of the left and right
margins. This will keep your book fold page size but allow you to print
consecutive pages two to a sheet.

"phillip9" wrote in message
[...]

phillip9

Hello,

That tip did help me change the document back into a single page portrait
syle document. After inserting the column's for the whole document, I was
then able to convert it to a single page document. MS Word did distort a
few things here and there, but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as when I tried
the same thing before inserting the column's. it only took about 20 minutes
of editing, but I could trim that down now that I have the hang of the whole
process.

Thanks.

phill

"phillip9" wrote in message
[...]

Edits don't show immediately; I have to click back in the document Prairiefire Microsoft Word Help 1 April 24th 05 11:55 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How to print the back page of a book fold document? [email protected] Page Layout 1 March 7th 05 11:15 PM
When I change text formatting, the entire document is changed mikem Microsoft Word Help 3 December 10th 04 04:07 PM
How do I protect sections of document and still be able to change. lotechns Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 02:29 PM