Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wild westie of the highlands

Default how do I stop documents turning to notepad when saved

when I complette a document or scan a copy to my docs, it is changed to
notepad or wordpad, this changes the whole doc by moving the layout. i have
tried asking it to open it in word, but if there is any tables or pictures it
causes the page to go crazy. as i am in the process of a course this is
driving me crazy. and am about to throw the comptuer through the window.
pleasssssse help someone.

thanks G

Tab at 0.63 cm Geoff Page Layout 10 November 9th 05 03:15 AM
why do previously saved documents open with current date? Tim T. Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 05 09:36 PM
why do previously saved documents open with current date? tim_bo_tracy Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 06:41 PM
Word Documents saved to a CD JillK Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 05 07:54 PM
SAVED WORD DOCUMENTS HAVE A ~$ IN FRONT OF THEM AND ARE GREYED OU. toonei Microsoft Word Help 4 December 16th 04 05:39 AM