Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NEED TO Print!!!! NEED TO Print!!!! is offline

Default I have 5 labels on 1 page how do I print?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I take this to mean that you have five labels left on a sheet that is set up
for more than five? Choose the appropriate label in Tools | Letters and
Mailings | Envelopes and Labels and click New Document. This will give you a
sheet of labels in which you can fill in any specific labels you want. The
sheet is set up as a table, so be sure you have table gridlines displayed
(Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries.

"NEED TO Print!!!!" NEED TO wrote in
message ...