Amy. C

Default How do you change the colour of the toolbar to a light blue?

I find that the grey colour is very fatigueing to my eyes when working for
long periods of time with word. I was wondering if one can change the
colour of the tool bar to a blue or a darker shade to relieve fatigue.

Thanks,

Amy. C

Amy. C

Hey, me again

That doesnt seem to work because i have the windows xp theme on. I was
wondering if there was a method to do this so the bar that says file and all
the shortcut bars in windows word would be turned blue.

Thanks,

Amy. C