HaloBiker

Default Why do I get a light blue backgroud that prints

My brother is writing a research paper for college, and for some reason this
light blue background shows up within the margins of the pages. It also
prints with the same background. I dont think he put on a watermark or
background. At least not one that I can tell. it shows up on some pages, not
on others, and partial on a few more. On the parital pages the background
starts/stops with new paragraph indentations. Please help me with this if you
can. Thank you.
Matt