tom donino

Default creating a document that can be filled in electronically

How can I format a document so areas that require being
filled in such as the example below, dont move all the
underlines and following text forward when the required
inputs are done.

Jay Freedman

Hi Tom,

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm.