Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Boise DJ

Default Blue Background Enabled for Word 2007?

I hope this will be a feature in the release if it is not in the Beta
version. Please let me know if someone knows where this is? Thank you. Sorry
for multiple posts.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Zoey,

The white text blue background was added a long time ago to help folks using WordPerfect DOS v5.1 be more comfortable in moving to
Word for Windows. It was the color scheme used at that time, when basically any color on the monitor was considered a luxury

You can use the Accessibility options in the Windows Control Panel to change your Windows look to use that color set in Word, but
unfortunately not just in Word.

===========
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/