Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trainer07 trainer07 is offline

Default Can a check box form field be displayed as a check mark?

When I use the forms toolbar to add a check box form field to my Word
document an "x" always appears in the box when I click on it. Can you set it
up so that when you click in the box a check mark appears instead?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

There's no simple way to do it - kinda makes you wonder why they called it a
"checkbox" instead of an "Xbox"... But I guess they had future plans for the
latter Perhaps it can be done through VBA, but I'm not sure.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/22/06 3:21 PM, in article