Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HelplesswitWord HelplesswitWord is offline

Default how do i get a different product key if mine wont work

my word used to work i got a cd to install it and everything and the product
key worked the first time and now i try to get into it and the product key
pops up and i enter the one i have and it doesnt work HELP!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Take it back to whoever sold it to you and get a replacement.

"HelplesswitWord" wrote in
message news
my word used to work i got a cd to install it and everything and the
product
key worked the first time and now i try to get into it and the product key
pops up and i enter the one i have and it doesnt work HELP!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1. Which version?

2. Is it a full version or a trial?

3. Did Word come with your computer or did you buy it separately?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"HelplesswitWord" wrote in
message news
my word used to work i got a cd to install it and everything and the
product
key worked the first time and now i try to get into it and the product key
pops up and i enter the one i have and it doesnt work HELP!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sinead Sinead is offline

I have the same problem, my Word 2003 came with my lap top, im not sure if
its a trial or full product.

Am a student and need to write essays......please help!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you paid for it (look at the receipt) it's a full version. Since you
aren't sure what it is, I'm assuming it's a trial version.

Time to spend a little money and buy the software you need to do the job.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~