ep2002 ep2002 is offline
Banned

Default Accept all only for a paragraph or page

Hi,

Is there a way to accept all the changes, but only on a certain page or paragraph?

I have to copy text from a site, & every time I smooth out the formatting after the copy, I'm left with tons of TC changes that don't need to be there.

I tried highlighting a parag. & accepting the "accept all" button, but that didn't work as it accepted all the changes in the entire document.

I hope there's a way to do this.

Thanks

Michelle

ep2002 ep2002 is offline
Banned

Thank you for the answer, it worked

Take care

Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post