Pinkytoesand everyone

Default To all MVP's

Sincere thanks for the vast amount of time and effort you
put into helping us resolve our problems. We all wish you
a very happy (and restful?) Christmas and tireless New
Year. Thanks for your dedication. Even if not
acknowledged at the time it is appreciated.

I can't speak for "all MVPs," but for my part I thank you for your
appreciation. The occasional "thank-you" is perhaps the strongest incentive
we have to keep doing what we do.

"Pinkytoesand everyone" wrote in
message ...
Sincere thanks for the vast amount of time and effort you
put into helping us resolve our problems. We all wish you
a very happy (and restful?) Christmas and tireless New
Year. Thanks for your dedication. Even if not
acknowledged at the time it is appreciated.

lostinspace

"Sincere thanks for the vast amount of time and effort you put into helping
us resolve our problems. We all wish you a very happy (and restful?)
Christmas and tireless New Year. Thanks for your dedication."

Here! Here! I second that.
The quantity of folks they have assisted and continue to assist may not yet
be calculated on any computer.
Their willingness to share and levels of toleration and communication are
beyond reproach.

Many thanks.