Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathryn M Kathryn M is offline

Default Can I automate the printing of several Word documents in Word 2003

Is there a way to use Word 2003 to automate the printing of separate Word
documents. For example, I need something like a master doc that says print
doc 2, doc 4 and 5, and another that says print doc 1, doc 4 and doc 6.

Kathryn M
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Open the first document you want to print, and place the cursor at the end of
the document.
Go to Insert | Field.
Select IncludeText from the Field Names list box.
In the File Name text box, enter the full pathname of the second file you
want to include, and click OK.
Repeat these steps to create an IncludeText command for each document you
want to include in your printout. Word will print the original document text
first, followed by the text of the documents specified in the IncludeText
commands.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP