Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karoal karoal is offline

Default using comma's

Is their automatic correction for using comma's in a word document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

No, but if you run a grammer check, most will be caught. You alos need to
check for the improper use of apostrophes. Comma's would be the possessive
form of the word, not plural.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"karoal" wrote in message
Is their automatic correction for using comma's in a word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Probably not, nor for inappropriate use of apostrophes, either, apparently.

"karoal" wrote in message
Is their automatic correction for using comma's in a word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

OH GEEZ! Smack me upside my head, will you? One good thump ought to do it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
A "grammer" check? "alos"? Pot, meet kettle. g

so
all may benefit.

"karoal" wrote in message
Is their automatic correction for using comma's in a word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Just push the Reset button. The last time I saw one, it was in the local
tappy.

--
Jay

JoAnn Paules wrote:
OH GEEZ! Smack me upside my head, will you? One good thump ought to
do it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
A "grammer" check? "alos"? Pot, meet kettle. g

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"karoal" wrote in message
Is their automatic correction for using comma's in a word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

My reset button's broken. I hit it too many times and too hard in the past.
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"karoal" wrote in message
Is their automatic correction for using comma's in a word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Use the Grammar Setting option, within the Spelling&Grammar tab on the Tools,
Options dialog. So long as €śCheck Grammar with Spelling€ť option is checked,
this will, to a certain extent, check for correct use of commas.
This area also gives other options, such as to check for more than one space
between sentences, etc.
Hope this helps
DeanH