Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Printing Envelopes from mail merge

See the "Correct Epson Envelope Orientation Problems" item on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Janis Walkow" wrote in message
My preview looks great, the envelop options say face down left side of
feeder.
When I print the envelop comes out blank.
If I insert a full piece of paper the adressee info comes out in the
middle
of the sheet with no return address.
Any suggestions?