BarbO

Default How do I cut and paste large sections of verbiage in Word?

When I try to cut and paste a large section of verbiage in a Word document,
say, several pages in size, the cursor runs all the way to the end of the
document. If I try to take the cursor back, it quickly flies past all the
way to the beginning of the document. This is maddening! I never had this
type of trouble with Wordperfect. Can someone help?