Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
steph steph is offline

Default How to keep my name/address OUT of the return address box?

When I entered my name and address into the "return address" field of the
Print Envelopes option in Word, it keeps re-appearing even when I uncheck the
Omit option and delete it! It's very annoying! Maybe I'l rather have my
company's name and address to stay there, so when I uncheck the omit box,
remove mine and enter my company's, it never stays. I'll close out of Word,
and mine's back the very next time! I've asked other co-workers, and they
can't figure it out either.