kbwizard

Default stop printing cell lines in excel docs linked to word

I have created Excel charts, Special Pasted them into Word (linked). When I
print them, some also print with the cell lines as well as the border lines
and I can't seem to get rid of them. I am desparate, the document has to be
finished by tomorrow.
Beth Melton

You need to double-click the embedded Excel object to edit it in
Excel. Then in Excel go to Tools/Options and on the View tab turn the
Gridlines off.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word