Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
klam

Default pdf Created is Missing Parts of Document

I don't know what's relevant so I've included a bunch of info on my problem...

I have a 4 page document that is a two column table. The text in the left
hand column uses a different style (font, etc.) than the text in the right
hand column. The right hand column text uses multiple styles.

When I create a pdf, the file is missing complete blocks of text from the
right hand column. For instance, on one page text shows for the left and
right hand side columns but further down the page only the left hand side
shows in the pdf file.

Some text is missing from every page. I can't find a pattern. The missing
text uses the same style as the text that prints above. The missing text is
a whole logical block of text (i.e., not a missing line or word or two but a
whole section of text).

The headers & footers print out fine. The document looks fine in print
preview and prints correctly as well. There are no graphics in the document.

Although the text is not formatted as "hidden", I have checked that "Print
Hidden Text" is selected from the "Options" menu.

Using Word 2000 on XP, and Adobe Acrobat 5

Any suggestions, greatly appreciated!
karen