Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Dataprompter

Just in case the "word" (pun intended) hasn't spread yet, I would like
to commend Bill Coan for his work on the Dataprompter program. This
little program is a great auto-fill and auto-change piece of software
that works great for template and report writing.

We have been using the program since 2003. It has survived the several
upgrades in our office and keeps on ticking. In addition, I contacted
Mr. Coan via email about a tech support issue some 2 years after
purchasing the program. Couple of emails back and forth and presto,
the problem was fixed. By the way, the problem was not with
Dataprompter, but with a recently installed version of Adobe Acrobat.

Sometimes all the negative stuff in these groups about things not
working needs to be offset by positive comments about how well things
work and what companies back-up their software. Well Mr. Coan is one
of those.

The link to dataprompter should you want to look at it is

http://www.wordsite.com/products/dpdas.htm

Satisfied User
Alberta, Canada

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

Nice advertisement. Don't normally buy products sight unseen
but based on your glowing recommendation, I'll buy a copy even
though I have no use for it.

wrote in message oups.com...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I'd like to second that. Bill is a friend of mine, and I was a beta tester
of DataPrompter, so I did get a free copy, but I have so much enjoyed using
it that I would have been willing to pay for it as well. I recommend it to
anyone who wants to create UserForms but does not have the requisite VBA
skills.

oups.com...