Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
syackel

Default Cover page in booklet format

How can I tell word that a page is the cover page in a booklet.

I have a booklet that is 5 pages front and back. The cover page is not
being recognized as such and it is not being put on the correct (right side)
of the printed sheet.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi

A booklet needs to be a multiple of 4 pages. If your booklet has 5, you need
to insert blank pages in the appropriate places. There is no concept of a
"cover page" - that's the first page of your booklet. You need to insert
blank pages wherever you want your covers to be blank (eg. inside front,
inside back, outside back).
--
Ted