Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kat Kat is offline

Default How do I create a link back to an object/paragraph wihin same docu

Hi! I am trying to link back to an object within the same document. I need
to be able to create a link to an object or a paragraph within the same
document. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!! :")
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Assign a bookmark to the object you try to link to. Then create a hyperlink
to it.

You can find both the bookmark and hyperlink buttons under "Links" on the
"Insert" tab of Word 2007. When using the hyperlink dialog, make sure you
pick "Places in This Document." There you will find the list of bookmarks to
select yours from.

Yves

"Kat" wrote in message
Hi! I am trying to link back to an object within the same document. I
need
to be able to create a link to an object or a paragraph within the same
document. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!! :")

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kat Kat is offline

Default How do I create a link back to an object/paragraph wihin same

Thank you for so much your Help!!!!!!!