Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tigwylan tigwylan is offline

Default Spell check does not work and other features

I have a student version of 07 - Pro Plus. I can type docs but when I use
spell check it comes up but will not allow me to select which word to change
or to do any type of correction nor go on from that point. I can not change
line spacing and other features as well This is new software and I have
registered it as well.
Need help please