Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nutsbolts nutsbolts is offline

Default how to rotate page numbers in landscape mode?

I have several landscape pages in a document of mostly portrait pages, and
the page numbers need to be in the lower right hand corner, rotated so they
are in the same location as on the portrait pages (so the reader will need to
turn the document to read the landscape pages). How can I rotate the page
numbers in the footer? Thanks.