Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Crystal1 Crystal1 is offline

Default Including more than one name in mail merge

Mail Merge - I am new at this :P
I have a database with multiple people, employed by multiple companies
(sometimes many people employed by the same company). I wish to send a letter
to these companies regarding their employees, but can only select "Surname &
First Name" from the "Insert Merge Field" list.
I notice that the "insert merge feild list" takes fields directly from the
excel spreadsheet I am using, but my issue is that in this instance, I cannot
enter each name as a seperate feild in that spreadsheet.
I need to insert multiple names into the letter, but so far am only able to
insert one name. Hope im making sense!
TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See How to use mail merge to create a list sorted by category -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686

Fellow MVP 'macropod' has posted a tutorial on this, with working field
codes and a sample Excel data source which you can download from my website
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip .