Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anita Anita is offline

Default Printing Envelopes in Word 2003

My letter is in black ink. Why will my envelopes only print in green ink?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins Doug Robbins is offline

For some reason, some ink jet printers use a combination (all) of the
coloured inks to create the black ink for use in printing envelopes. You
can probably get around it by selecting the address and then use FontFormat
to change the font colour to Automatic

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.