Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OldMain OldMain is offline

Default How to insert a file into a document on the ssreen

On WordPerfect, one can go to Insert and Insert a file into a document that
is on the screen at the point where the cursor is. How to do this in
Word????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:37:01 -0800, OldMain
wrote:

On WordPerfect, one can go to Insert and Insert a file into a document that
is on the screen at the point where the cursor is. How to do this in
Word????

In Word 2003 or earlier, click the Insert menu and choose File...

In Word 2007, click the Insert tab of the ribbon, click the little
arrow next to the Object button, and choose Text From File.

In either case, choose the file in the dialog and click the Insert
button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman