Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ESL teacher ESL teacher is offline

Default How do I keep clipart I've used from being saved to windows photo

I use Word daily to make worksheets for my ESL students. I import clipart to
the worksheets. Somehow these imports are being automatically saved to my
Windows Photo Gallery. I don't want them saved. How do I prevent this?
Thanks! (I just spent over an hour deleting them from my personal pictures!)