rosscortb rosscortb is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro- that helps display text based on a option I selected

Hi

I have set up a macro userform using bookmarks to populate areas on a word doc. This works well.

I would like to add some code to that macro that would allow me to input large text in an area of the doc based on the selections I choose, maybe a drop down menu? Alll the selections are currently displayed in the doc and I have to delete each one and leave the one I want so I was hoping there was an eaiser way to do this

So, for example

Selection One- You will be covered by this insurance plan

Selection Two- You will be covered by that insurance plan

Can anyone advise or provide me with a example link

Thanks

Ross