Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bryankroz@gmail.com is offline

Default How do I stop form field shading from printing in Word 2007?

On Monday, October 31, 2011 1:56:21 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi,

I have created a form with fields in it - and the grey shading of the

fields is printing (which it shouldn't...) but I can't figure out how

to turn it off. Please help!

Thanks,

Nicole

Hi Nicole, How did you eventually fix this issue?

Bryan