Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rex E. White Rex E. White is offline

Default Can I convert Powerpoint themes to Word Themes?

I would like to use a Powerpoint theme in a Word document but I do not know
if or how to bring it over to Word. I'm using Office 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word, click the Page Layout tab of the ribbon, and then click Themes.
Pick the desired theme. Built-in themes can be shared; just pick the desired
name. Any custom themes created in PowerPoint can be applied to your Word
document.

Note that if you want themes to work in Word, you will have to save your
document in a 2007 file format, for example, *.docx format.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Rex E. White" Rex E. wrote in message
I would like to use a Powerpoint theme in a Word document but I do not know
if or how to bring it over to Word. I'm using Office 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] knavaneeth66@gmail.com is offline

Default Download PowerPoint backgrounds and themes

Indezine is the right place for all sorts of PowerPoint downloads,you will find 6000 PowerPoint templates.
To download

visit : http://www.indezine.com/powerpoint/t...templates.html
MEES MEES is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. White View Post
I would like to use a Powerpoint theme in a Word document but I do not know
if or how to bring it over to Word.
I'm using Office 2007. good posti want more detail about it give me some other link for study
MEES MEES is offline
Banned

click here for more information about power point presentation and tempelate

Last edited by MEES : October 25th 21 at 11:18 AM

MSWordGuy MSWordGuy is offline
Banned

Hello, it easier for you to use the html template option right away, their number is simply huge, for example on this site https://stripo.email/templates/ more than 800 different templates, and even if you can't find the right one for you, you can order a template for you from them

themes in word PollyP Microsoft Word Help 1 September 30th 08 05:46 PM
Themes in Word Theodora Microsoft Word Help 9 November 14th 07 03:15 PM
Themes in Word 2007 Office_user Microsoft Word Help 1 April 2nd 07 03:08 AM
themes in Word 07 Arlene Page Layout 0 February 12th 07 07:44 PM
More Themes for Word 2000? Barry Millman New Users 2 July 17th 05 09:16 PM