mauitom

Default How do I suppress blank lines in a table in Word 2000?

KB224161 suggests a paragraph (cr/lf) after a mergefield cell will suppress
blank lines. Doesn't seem to work in multi-column tables. Is it possible to
suppress table rows if all the mergefields in the row are blank?

tia,
tom
Peter Jamieson

No, I suspect your only option in this case would be to output to a document
and run some VBA after the merge to remove "blank" table rows.

Peter Jamieson
"mauitom" wrote in message
KB224161 suggests a paragraph (cr/lf) after a mergefield cell will
suppress
blank lines. Doesn't seem to work in multi-column tables. Is it possible
suppress table rows if all the mergefields in the row are blank?

tia,
tom

Word - how to remove blank lines that appeared in data from Excel Eddie-tor Microsoft Word Help 1 April 27th 05 09:52 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
In Word 2002, how do I suppress blank lines in an address? geller Mailmerge 1 February 2nd 05 06:50 AM