Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nikki Nikki is offline

Default HOW DO I GET ONLY ONE ADDRESS PER PAGE WHEN DOING A MAIL MERGE?

I want a full page of one addess and then the next full page of the next
address! I don't want to have to enter then individually. One by one, just to
create a full page of the same address labels.
Thank You for any advice!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Go through the standard merge to labels set up and "propagate your fields"
so that you have the same layout in each label.
Delete all the NEXT RECORD fields. It's sometimes easier to see what
you're doing if you press Alt-F9 so they look like { NEXT } , then select
and delete them.
Do the merge.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"NiKKi" wrote in message
I want a full page of one addess and then the next full page of the next
address! I don't want to have to enter then individually. One by one, just
create a full page of the same address labels.
Thank You for any advice!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Note that some Word versions will contrive to replace the Next fields at the
drop of a hat, while the document type remains as Labels. Having removed the
Next fields, change the document type to Letter and it will no longer do so.
You can do this from the merge toolbar (or the mailings tab of Word 2007) -
see http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm