Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KWoodhouse KWoodhouse is offline

Default Printing Merged Mailing Lables

I am using Word 2003 and created mailing labels from a merge. The label
contains a graphic as well as an address. Everything looks fine on screen
and in print preview. However, when printed the data on the label moves down
slightly with each row of labels. The first row is fine. The second row top
margin is a little larger. The margin on the third row is larger than the
second row, etc. By the last row of labels, the top margin of the label is
significantly larger than the original. Is there a way I can prevent this
from happening? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

1. You have added a header/footer to normal.dot (rename normal.dot)
2. The page size set in the printer properties doesn't match the page size
of the label sheet.
3. You have a scaling option set in the zoom section of the print dialog
4. Your printer has poor paper handling. Some printers will slip when faced
with label stock and thus are incapable of feeding the label correctly.
Cleaning the rollers in the print path may help.