Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rrrock L Rrrock L is offline

Default Square Brackets

Why does Word 2007 have the square brackets? I can't seem to remove them.
Please help as they are really annoying!
--
Rrrock L
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Perhaps you're referring to Office Button | Word Options | Advanced: Show
document content: Show crop marks? Or perhaps you have bookmarks displayed?
(Same location)

http://word.mvps.org

"Rrrock L" wrote in message
Why does Word 2007 have the square brackets? I can't seem to remove them.
Please help as they are really annoying!
--
Rrrock L

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rrrock L Rrrock L is offline