Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pbslp pbslp is offline

Default How can I type on a scanned save document using Microsoft Imaging

I used to be able to scan a document in Office 2003 and then type on it using
Test Boxes and inserting text. This was done using Office Imaging. I have
been able to do most of this on 2007, but when I save the document and then
open it the print is not showing. It also does not print out on the
document.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Microsoft document imaging has not changed in Word 2007, but see
http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm