Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
khanna khanna is offline

Default Word 2003 - how do I remove borders when using booklet form

Recently when I send a document to print and I change the properties to print
2 to a page booklet form, left binding, it puts a border all the way round
the pages and down the middle. It didn't do this before and I can't work out
how to stop it happening. Can anyone help?
--
khanna
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This is *not* supposed to happen but sometimes just does. If you have a way
to print it to PDF, you may find that that will get around the problem. Or
if you can try printing to a different printer. I would suggest trying "2
pages per sheet" and ordering the pages manually (by typing the right
numbers in the Pages box), but someone just posted yesterday having the same
problem with that setting. sigh

http://word.mvps.org

"khanna" wrote in message
Recently when I send a document to print and I change the properties to
print
2 to a page booklet form, left binding, it puts a border all the way round
the pages and down the middle. It didn't do this before and I can't work
out
how to stop it happening. Can anyone help?
--
khanna

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
khanna khanna is offline

Thanks Suzanne you are correct sending to another printer has stopped it on
that printer - unfortunately all the printers on the floor my users are based
on are sticking the border on.
--
khanna

"khanna" wrote in message
Recently when I send a document to print and I change the properties to
print
2 to a page booklet form, left binding, it puts a border all the way round
the pages and down the middle. It didn't do this before and I can't work
out
how to stop it happening. Can anyone help?
--
khanna

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I wish I could offer some help, but, although I know I've seen this problem
reported quite a few times, I don't believe that any cause or solution have
been determined (and I can't seem to find a correct search string to even
search for previous posts).

http://word.mvps.org

news