Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
smithemnk smithemnk is offline

Default Return Word page layout to original default

My kids have totally screwed up Word's page layout. How do I go back to the
original default?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It depends on how they've screwed it up. It could be simply a display issue,
such as changing the view or hiding white space. But if they've changed
margins or modified the Normal style or something of that nature, then you
can rename Normal.dot to force Word to create a new, factory-default copy.
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

http://word.mvps.org