Marlyn Marlyn is offline
Junior Member

Default header and footer problem

hi guys, we are having a problem about the microsoft word, we had created an header and footer in microsoft word 2007
details:
- paper size - A4
- orientation - portrait
- top - 0.5
- bottom - 1
header and footer
header from top - 0.5
footer from bottom - 0.25

but when we print the page it does not turn out right. is there something that we missed?

i am grateful to any suggestion on how to solve this problem.

by the way, is there any possibilities that the document changes its features for example the document is created somewhere in asia then sent to europe and printed out.?

Last edited by Marlyn : March 15th 10 at 04:30 PM Reason: attach file
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What is wrong with the printed result?

If a document is printed of a computer that has a different printer/driver
setup from the one on which it was created, some change in layout may occur.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Marlyn" wrote in message

hi guys, we are having a problem about the microsoft word, we had
created an header and footer in microsoft word 2007
details:
- paper size - A4
- orientation - portrait
- top - 0.5
- bottom - 1
header and footer
header from top - 0.5
footer from bottom - 0.25

but when we print the page it does not turn out right. is there
something that we missed?

i am grateful to any suggestion on how to solve this problem.

by the way, is there any possibilities that the document changes its
features for example the document is created somewhere in asia then
sent to europe and printed out.?

--
Marlyn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Aside from the fact that your header and top margins are the same, I'm
guessing that the problem might arise from Letter/A4 resizing or from a
change of printer driver (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm).

http://word.mvps.org